Re: jit status in 4.2 (was Re: More everything into the octave namespace

From: chechu
Subject: Re: jit status in 4.2 (was Re: More everything into the octave namespace)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 02:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning everyone.

I'm sorry to have disrupted the previous thread, My intention was to answer
into the context of the different parts getting inside the core namespaces,
excuse me.

Thanks for your indepth explanation, we are trying to migrate our mxe-octave
environments to the new branch 4.2. It was because of this versions/revision
that we kept on using the same LLVM version as in the older mxe-octave 4.0
series.

If we can give some feedback on libgccjit or patching we will get back.

Regards, Yours sincerely, Jose.