Re: terminals_with_size

From: Rik
Subject: Re: terminals_with_size
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 09:13:52 -0700

On 09/14/2016 06:44 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> [...]
Tatsuro,

My goal was only to change Octave to require a minimum version of gnuplot 4.4.

What you propose sounds good, but also less like a bug fix and more like a
feature request.  It would be nice if Octave took advantage of the
additional capabilities of wxt that were introduced in 4.6.4.  Why don't
you file a Feature Request on Savannah for this.  The implementation should
be simple, add another feature in __gnuplot_has_feature__ and then check
for it in __gnuplot_drawnow__ to see if the positioning code can be used.
If you or someone else uploads a changeset there is still time to get this
feature in for the 4.2.0 release.

--Rik