Page Up and Page Down not working in GUI version of the pager

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Page Up and Page Down not working in GUI version of the pager
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 12:59:51 -0500

For the pager in the GUI, the Home/End/arrows keys all work but the Page Up and Page Down don't cause a window "back" and "forward", respectively. E.g., try

x = ones(200,5)

Page Up and Page Down work in the CLI version of the pager. Now, it could be that this PAGEUP and PAGEDOWN is non-standard and something that the Linux bundlers used, as I don't see these keys listed in the 'h' help when inside the pager. (There is every key, but those two.)

I miss those keys when in the GUI, though. Is there a startup file for the pager in which key meanings can be defined?

Dan