Re: Default merged to stable for upcoming 4.2 release

From: c.
Subject: Re: Default merged to stable for upcoming 4.2 release
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 18:34:03 +0200

On 5 Oct 2016, at 17:42, Jacopo Corno <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> While fixing some compatibility issues for the release of odepkg I realized
> there is a minor bug in the core private functions, namely the function
> arguments are not passed for the first step.
>
> I attach a patch to fix the problem. Can this go in the release or is it too
> late?
>
> I'll keep working on the package to make it ready ASAP.
>
> Cheers,
> Jack

Hi Jacopo,

Does Matlab still support additional function parameters?

I think this is an heritage of a now deprecated way to invoke the solvers,
the matlab documentation now recomends using anonymous functions to capture
additional parameters ...

Would it be difficult to get rid of additional function arguments alltogether?

If not I think it's OK to apply this patch to stable ...

c.