Re: Need help for 'Improve logm, sqrtm, funm" project.

From: nvs232
Subject: Re: Need help for 'Improve logm, sqrtm, funm" project.
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 01:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Marco Caliari-4 wrote
> I do not think it is necessary to translate expm_new in C++. Quoting a
> previous private email to Mudit

I was planning to start by:

1. Get an overall understanding of Higham's paper.
2. Understand how sqrtm.cc works.

.. then I was thinking to implement some C++ code for other functions. Can
you (or anyone else) can direct me to from which function should I start
with and also which parts need to be done.