Contribution

From: ozgurozer
Subject: Contribution
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 00:23:15 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I have gone virtually full open-source recently either on my phone and my PC. I loved the experience it has granted to me.  Since I study science, matlab is quite fundamental to my major. Thus, contributing to Octave has a great incentive for me. I am learning C currently. I do not think I am at the stage to contribute code. However, if I can, I want to enter open-source world early so that I warm up before serious code contribution.
I speak English in advanced level, Spanish in intermediate level, and Turkish as native one and I have realized Octave does not support Turkish. If you consider making Octave more international, I am eager to help.

Live long and prosper
Ozgur Ozer