Re: Implementing categorial function

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Implementing categorial function
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 10:22:50 -0800

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 22:12:34 -0800, NVS Abhilash wrote:
> I want to know if I want to develop the files and need to have assistance in
> some files, where should I have my code uploaded. Should it be github? or
> their is some way of doing that in Savannah. I also want to learn Mercurial
> in the process too. I have known git, but knowing Mercurial too would be
> awesome.

Bitbucket is the largest free (gratis) mercurial hosting site that I
know of. You can create an account and host your work there if you want.

But you are free to use whatever code hosting solution is best for you.

Savannah only offers one official repository per project, there is no
way to create user repositories or forks of the main project repository.

--
mike