Re: Bug purge

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Bug purge
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 00:53:27 +0100

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 1:24 AM, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 01:14:11 +0100, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
>> Hi Rik,
>> Thanks, That helped. Still I am clicking through many open bugs that
>> are already commented. Is there a way to filter bugs/discussion that
>> haven't been modified since  16.11.16?
>> I tried the "additional constraint" and used Any, not modified since
>> 16.11.2016, but I get an SQL error.
>
> No, I had to do a database export to be able to do more complicated
> queries like that.
>
> You can look at http://wiki.octave.org/User:Mtmiller/TODO#Old_Bugs for a
> list of old untouched bugs that I am planning on revisiting. I'll be
> pruning the list as I check on these bugs. The only way I could come up
> with this list was by doing a full database export and querying the raw
> xml.
>
> --
> mike

Hi Mike,

I have updated your list
http://wiki.octave.org/User:Mtmiller/TODO#Old_Bugs

i Struck out the bugs which have been commented after Rik call for the
Purge. I also indicated whether they are still (p)resent or were
(f)ixed. For the ones that have not been updated I added some info
about the bug e.g. name of OF package or name of function.