Re: Merging code developed in a feature branch

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Merging code developed in a feature branch
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 23:24:00 -0500

It was CC'ed to me, but I Mike pretty much gave the reply I would have
given.

Either graft or rebase your thing. The only difference between the two
is that the graft keeps the original commits while a rebase strips or
obsoletes the commits. Since I expect some confusion between having
the commits stripped from one repo but not the other, I recommend
grafting so the duplicate commits are more obvious.

- Jordi G. H.