Re: Request for package testing

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: Request for package testing
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 23:30:26 -0800 (PST)

Dear Oliver,

Oliver Heimlich wrote
> I plan to release the next version of the interval package together with
> a bundled C library, crlibm.  This library contains platform specific
> code and, together with my little C coding experience, I expect some
> problems with that.
>
> http://octave.ln0.de/interval-2.0.0-crlibm.tar.gz
>
> Could you please check, whether this package preview can be installed in
> your Octave and post the output of the following commands

I am not sure, if my Octave or your script is guilty. However, I have
'/usr/local/include/mpfr.h' but it's not found:

mpfr_function_d.cc:19:10: fatal error: 'mpfr.h' file not found
#include <mpfr.h>
         ^
1 error generated.

My mkoctfile does not return '/usr/local/include' in 'ALL_CFLAGS' or
'INCLUDEDIR'. Is it supposed to?

Bye,
Sebastian