Re: Request for package testing

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: Request for package testing
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 00:46:40 -0800 (PST)

siko1056 wrote

> Sebastian Schöps wrote
>> [...]
>> I am not sure, if my Octave or your script is guilty. However, I have
>> '/usr/local/include/mpfr.h' but it's not found:
>> [...]
> Do you have the MPFR-libraries installed on your system? It is a runtime
> and build dependency [1]

Yes, it's installed in '/usr/local'. However, the include is not found. The
question is, whose fault is it? Is my octave installation, the installer or
the user to blame :) My octave installation is not in '/usr/local' and
therfore mkoctfile does not suggest '/usr/local/include'.

@siku1056 what path does your mkoctfile return?

Bye
Sebastian