Re: Octave Forge -- Looking for a new leader

From: kingcrimson
Subject: Re: Octave Forge -- Looking for a new leader
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 19:04:23 +0100

Il 08 gen 2017 6:59 PM, address@hidden ha scritto:

Il 08 gen 2017 5:31 PM, "c." <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> 2) And again, I believe that it requires as above a comprehensive set of tools for automated checking of formal correctness (unless we accept the idea that OF is a collection of links without any garantee of quality ?).

Is this really that bad an option?
In what way do we "garantee" quality right now?
And how exactly do we define "quality" now?

Instead of trying to "guarantee" "quality" we could allow users to rate packages and add comments about them as is done in Apple/Google app stores...

This feature was actually planned for agora as well, but who can write/maintain the required website code?

c.