Re: OF package maintainers please vote: Scope of OF?

From: Nir Krakauer
Subject: Re: OF package maintainers please vote: Scope of OF?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:18:54 -0500

I maintain the econometrics, mvn, and splines packages.

I vote for option 2.1
insofar as it corresponds to the status quo, which is working well enough, in my experience.

The problem for now is simply that we don't have someone who wants to have the whole administration burden, which we can solve by having multiple authorized people in a release team, specifying policies, and increasing automation (as we have been doing with makefiles).

Nir