Re: Proposal for a team of admins

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Proposal for a team of admins
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:26:53 +0100

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am also willing to be on an OF release/admin team.

I haven't contributed to the discussion, but I am following it.
I think OF is a incubator and a way to reach more users, so we need to
have a dirt-n-quick feature (host ink to external packages without
admin overhead), e.g. pkg install -url <package-url>
I was there on the original discussion that created the "hierarchy" of
packages and I am happy with two: "controlled/checked/cured" and
"external".

I am also willing to continue helping with OF as an admin.

Cheers