Re: Proposal for a team of admins

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: Proposal for a team of admins
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:24:30 +0100

Julien Bect wrote:
Le 10/01/2017 à 15:21, Julien Bect a écrit :

Le 10/01/2017 à 14:58, Julien Bect a écrit :
I am co-maintainer of the (externally hosted !) *stk* package, and
(more or less implicitely) the maintainer of the *generate_html* and
*gsl* packages.

I vote for _option 2.1_.

OF is already, and should remain IMHO, a mix of self- and externally
hosted packages (with a set of rules to maintain coordination of the
OF package ecosystem as a whole).

More on this in a separate thread.

I take this opportunity to propose myself as one member of an "admin
team" that would continue and expand the work that was done by Carnë.

I give below some details about my view of OF, and especially the
"controversial" (quoting Olaf) issue of externally-hosted packages.
[....]

I will continue here a discussion started with Philip on the other
(voting) thread:

Julien Bect-2 wrote