RSA host key for savannah changed?

From: Rik
Subject: RSA host key for savannah changed?
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 08:51:23 -0800

I attempted to do 'hg pull' this morning and I got

Warning: the RSA host key for 'hg.sv.gnu.org' differs from the key for the
IP address '208.118.235.201'
Offending key for IP in /home/rik/.ssh/known_hosts:61
Matching host key in /home/rik/.ssh/known_hosts:3
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

Is this related to the switchover to new servers for Savannah?  Not knowing
the answer, I have declined to continue.

--Rik