Re: Proposal for a team of admins

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: Proposal for a team of admins
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 12:20:14 +0100

Given the vote result (scope of OF), and given that so many are
willing to help with the whole scope of OF, my taking part in
administration would be obsolete, since I would only help with
managing the controlled packages, not the external ones.

But how should we proceed now? Should we first fix some list of
responsibilities and then choose the respective persons (would be
logical, but more tedious)? Or should we choose some persons and leave
it to them to define the responsibilities?

Olaf