help --list incorrect on stable

From: Rik
Subject: help --list incorrect on stable
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:11:47 -0800

1/17/17

jwe,

I stumbled across the fact that 'help --list' has an incorrect list of
keywords for Octave.  The code in help.m is

--- Code ---
function retval = do_list_functions ()

  operators = do_list_operators ();

  keywords = sprintf ("*** keywords:\n\n%s\n\n",
                      list_in_columns (__keywords__ ()));

  builtins = sprintf ("*** builtins:\n\n%s\n\n",
                      list_in_columns (__builtins__ ()));
--- End Code ---

The issue is that the internal function __keywords__ does not include items
like classdef, endmethods, etc.  I think there's a lot of cruft in help.cc
at this point.  Is there any reason not to replace the call to __keywords__
with iskeyword which returns a true list of what the parser knows?

On the development branch, would there be any problem removing functions
like __keywords__, __operators__ from C++ and making them m-files in
scripts/help?  They just seem to return a cellstr and it would be easier if
these were m-files.

--Rik