Re: Savannah Status for patches which have been reviewed

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Savannah Status for patches which have been reviewed
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:03:37 -0500

On 01/18/2017 10:35 AM, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:

maybe an octave.org email alias maintained separately outside of
savannah that can be added as a single 'individual' for something like
that?  could then search for anything assigned to
'address@hidden' ?? I assume savannah has no way to create a
multi-email-address user or aliasing to keep it all internal?

We could do that, but I'm afraid that it would just be noisy for most people subscribed and there would be some people who you might want to add for just one or two bug reports who are not going to want to be subscribed to a list like that.