[no subject]

From: Nir Krakauer
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 08:10:57 -0500

I think that for all the more routine items (package version releases,
adding new packages to OF, giving access to SF, etc.), we can write
the procedures in the wiki, and they then can be handled by any of the
administrator team via a ticketing system (which we already have for
releases), instead of having each task dependent on one person.
Discussion/voting would only be then needed for exceptional
situations.