RE: dicom package maintainer

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: dicom package maintainer
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 12:21:23 -0500

The gdcm project already has a repo for test data files [1] , so I can use that.

I can create a shared variable for the testname, download to tmp, run the tests
and then delete the temp file on the last test

Unless there is  nicer way to cleanup after running the tests?

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/gdcm/gdcmdata/ci/master/tree/