Re: OctConf 2017 sign-up list

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: OctConf 2017 sign-up list
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 14:37:00 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Andrea Latina <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have modified the registration form to include a field "Comments" that the
> registrants can fill in.
>
> Is this sufficient to replace that section in the wiki?
>

> On 2 February 2017 at 12:40, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
>>

>> On 2 Feb 2017, at 12:31, Andrea Latina <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> > OK. I'll do that.
>>
>> Does the CERN system allow adding comments like the wiki?
>>
>> Some people's partiticipation is dependent on some condition,
>> this information is of interest at this stage, so if indico does
>> not offer that feature it still makes sense to have a separate list on the
>> wiki.
>>
>> c.

Hi,

The list nae is not a result of copy'n'paste!
Please watch the page before you say this!

I think we need to have our own records. Please keep the list in the
wiki. What can be done is to freeze the wiki list (i.e. do nothing)
and then get the info from the CERN cite (@Andrea: can this be done?)

Cheers