Re: GSCOs 2017: pytave?

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: GSCOs 2017: pytave?
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 22:17:55 -0800

On 30/01/17 09:56, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
Sorry to meddle, but I suggest you go ahead and draft your idea, mike
or any other person will edit/remove it if they do not want it (I do
not see why).

Done! I also added a "Chebfun/classdef" project; I listed Carnë and Mike (who I think are interested in classdef) but others can edit or take the lead.

I think improving classdef and pytave should be fairly high priorities, and either would also be fun rewarding projects for students.

Colin