Image Processing Toolkit

From: Chaitanya Prasad
Subject: Image Processing Toolkit
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 23:38:38 +0530

Hi,

I've been subscribing to the mailing list for Octave for a few months now though I haven't actively contributed. I'm currently working on an Image Processing personal project and I've found the toolkit to be extremely slow.

I wanted to know if there is something that I can start working on to make the function implementations faster, or at least comparable to the speed in Matlab.

Regards,
Chaitanya