Re: octave forge packages on a mac

From: Lazy_Tom
Subject: Re: octave forge packages on a mac
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 16:12:25 -0800 (PST)

yup that's the bug that my Mac suffers as well

uh... I'm not good on qt or any of sort of compiling action on source code.

I wish I could have some time to learn about it but I'm buried in other
projects...

Strange that nobody bothers to have Octave in .dmg. I was not particularly
impressed with MacPorts implementation, and as far as I know homebrew
doesn't support openModelica (I need that as well).

I guess I will have to surrender and think about some VM solution -.-

In any case, thanks for the help so far!

Cheers,

Marco