Re: Presentations at OctConf 2017

From: Andrea Latina
Subject: Re: Presentations at OctConf 2017
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:00:40 +0100

Dear Chiara,

Certainly you and Cristian can present your project at OctConf 2017 !

I suggest you add your presentation to the timetable on the Oct Wiki
page. There seems to be more than one spots available on Tuesday
morning.

When the timetable on the Wiki page will be more full, I will copy it
to the Indico page.

Best,
Andrea