Re: octconf2017 food prices

From: Andrea Latina
Subject: Re: octconf2017 food prices
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:34:25 +0100

Hi Doug,

How much you will spend on food, depends on how much you will want to eat. ;-)

Anyway: A normal lunch at CERN costs about 15 CHF, inclusive of one coffee and one delicious dessert.

A bus ride from the airport to CERN is free of charge, if you take a ticket at the vending machine in the baggage claim area.  Should you miss that vending machine, a ticket will cost you 3.00 CHF. https://genevalunch.com/guides/travel/the-cheerful-traveler-geneva-airport-public-transport/

Looking forward to welcoming you all at CERN!

Andrea