Possible inclusion in commercial support list

From: Matthew Brown
Subject: Possible inclusion in commercial support list
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 01:16:03 +0000

Dear Maintainers of Octave

My company, https://www.thodica.com, has recently started providing commercial support for our version of Octave (Thodica Octave).

We would be very grateful if you could include us in your list of companies on your page https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/commercial-support.html.

If you are willing to include us in your list of companies, then I would be very happy to provide you with an appropriate description.

Over time, it would be great for any additions, bug fixes or projects we implement in our version to filter back to GNU Octave if deemed appropriate by the GNU Octave developers/maintainers.

Kind regards

Matthew Brown

Dr Matthew Brown | Owner

Mobile:    +64 21 027 17169

Phone: +64 9 216 9873

Email: address@hidden

Web: www.thodica.com

Address:  ANZ Tower, Level 33, 23-29 Albert Street, Auckland 1010

© 2017 Thodica Limited. All rights reserved. ”Thodica” is a registered trademark of Thodica Limited.