Re: GSoC 2017: GNU Octave has been accepted as a mentor organization!

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: GSoC 2017: GNU Octave has been accepted as a mentor organization!
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:34:36 -0800 (PST)

Sebastian Schöps wrote

> Nir Krakauer-3 wrote
>> Everyone-- Please let me know if you're interested in helping evaluate
>> applications and then mentoring any accepted students.
> I will gladly help evaluate and/or mentoring if the project fits (and I
> will try to spread the news among students who I know).
>
> Sebastian

Thank you for your effort in applying for GSoC 2017. This is great news! I
would also like to help with evaluations, promotion at my university, and
answering the mailing list. I don't directly fit in a project (except from
the Interval package) from our current list, that I would really like to
mentor. But I can co-mentor, if help is wanted.

Kai