Re: GSoC 2017: GNU Octave has been accepted as a mentor organization!

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: GSoC 2017: GNU Octave has been accepted as a mentor organization!
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 10:48:26 -0800

On 28/02/17 16:34, siko1056 wrote:
Thank you for your effort in applying for GSoC 2017. This is great news! I
would also like to help with evaluations, promotion at my university, and
answering the mailing list. I don't directly fit in a project (except from
the Interval package) from our current list, that I would really like to
mentor. But I can co-mentor, if help is wanted.

Nir,

I'm also willing to help evaluate and mentor.  Very open to co-mentoring.

Colin