Re: fixes for bug #46597 impulse response.

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: fixes for bug #46597 impulse response.
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 11:29:16 -0500

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Reza Housseini <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Doug

Sorry for taking so much time for looking at the code (though I didn't finish yet). I would strongly suggest merging this two impinvar to don't have duplicate code bases. But I agree that this can be done at a later stage but it should be noted somewhere in the bug tracker.
Also there is an example in the paper of Cavicchi which should be added to the tests.
I try to find some time to finish the review but bear with my delays.

Greetings
Reza

pingĀ