OctConf 2017 Poster Session

From: siko1056
Subject: OctConf 2017 Poster Session
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 01:34:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear Andrea,

To bring an A0-poster to CERN, I don't know whether my airline allows me to
carry the A0-poster with me (there are hand luggage restrictions and I never
tried this before). Was it possible to send it to you by mail? Germany to
Switzerland should be possible within one week, I guess. Which address one
should choose in order you will receive it on time?

Best,
Kai