links to package repository pages

From: Olaf Till
Subject: links to package repository pages
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:58:15 +0100

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 12:30:46AM +0100, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
> Ideally also I would like to see a link to the code repositories in
> the packages page: [Details, Download, Development (or Source, or
> Repository)] currently only the first two;

Done. Doesn't look nice, since I'm unfamiliar with CSS. Maybe someone
can polish the look. The link should be moved a bit to the right.

> and on the package description page

I think it's a misconcept that the package description page contains
links to the site where the package is hosted. Even if these links are
configurable with 'get_html_options' -- the dependence on the
'generate_html' package for correct links means too much
indirection. The links should only be determined directly by the site
where the package is hosted. At least this should be so for
'get_html_options ("octave-forge")'.

Olaf