Re: package maintainers please choose a package group

From: Michele Martone
Subject: Re: package maintainers please choose a package group
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 19:08:58 +0100

On address@hidden:23, Olaf Till wrote:
> Dear package maintainers,
>
> please choose one of the two groups:
>
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/dev-descr-two-groups.php
>
> for your packages. The group will be indicated at the packages page
> for each package.
>
> With the information we have so far, the packages listed below have
> been preliminarily assigned to the "community" group.
>
> Olaf
>
> suggested community packages:

Hi Olaf,

assuming the definition as in the link above (and attached, for future
memory), then please

   "community" group for sparsersb.

Reason: I am happy if as many packages as possible might profit out of
sparsersb (= almost whenever large/symmetric sparse matrices are being
multiplied, "sparse" shall be interchangeable with "sparsersb"),
and I would patch it to round off problems.

I hope to have understood the spirit behind this...

Michele