Re: GSoC 2017 - Implement boolean operations on polygons

From: Leo Yi
Subject: Re: GSoC 2017 - Implement boolean operations on polygons
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:50:46 -0700 (PDT)

Sir,
I'm Leo Yi, a sophomore in Computer science at Peking University, China. And
I’m the very one who mailed to you personally instead of to the mailing
list. Do you enjoy OctConf 2017?
I’ve been reading some papers about Boolean operations on polygons. Eh, I
don’t intend to put any links here because they are written in Chinese and
have almost nothing special... I notice that what you’ve been talking about
is the library and interface stuff. Does that mean the main problem at
present is not about algorithm but only integrating?
Please tell me, so that I can contribute more rather than waste time going
in the wrong way. Thanks!