Re: GSoC 2017: GNU Octave has been accepted as a mentor organization!

From: Francesco Faccio
Subject: Re: GSoC 2017: GNU Octave has been accepted as a mentor organization!
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 19:01:31 +0100

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 9:46 AM, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:
Excellent! I added it as news in the Wiki.

Students have a little more time to prepare this year. The application
period is March 20 - April 3.

Everyone-- Please let me know if you're interested in helping evaluate
applications and then mentoring any accepted students.

Nir

The student application period has started. If you are interested in reviewing proposals and potentially mentoring a project, and haven't yet been added to the mentor list, please let me know soon.

Nir,

can you please add Ankit (address@hidden) to the mentor list?

Thank you,

Francesco