Re: Missing functions in "Mapping package"

From: Mithil
Subject: Re: Missing functions in "Mapping package"
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:34:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

Thanks for your precious reply.

As a beginner to open source, I would like to start with some very
elementary contributions in the beginning.

Function signature which I mentioned in the previous mail meant "Function
definition and specification" which includes input-output relation,
parameters and their types and return value and their types.

To begin with, I created one of the most basic script possible out of the
given missing functions list. Now, what should I do?
Should I just submit a new patch here
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=octave
<https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=octave>   ?

Thanks in advance. I hope I could contribute something meaningful to the
community.