GSoC 2017 - Improve iterative methods for sparse linear systems

From: Rui Xie
Subject: GSoC 2017 - Improve iterative methods for sparse linear systems
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 17:39:49 +0800

Dear Marco,

Sorry to disturb you again. These days I wrote the GSoC application. My public application is here:  http://wiki.octave.org/User:Xierui. I also submitted a private application. Could you give me some feedback?

Moreover, what about my minres? Which tests it fails? I would like to keep revising it until it works well.

Sincerely,
Xie Rui