Re: GSOC 17 - Octave - Reutilization of NNET on CNN Project

From: Brayan Impatá
Subject: Re: GSOC 17 - Octave - Reutilization of NNET on CNN Project
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:08:58 +0200

Hello,

I sadly notify you that I have deleted my proposal from the GSoC site. I just got to know that this kind of paid  programs are not compatible with the national grant I have been recently awarded for carrying my PhD studies. Nevertheless, I still want to dedicate part of my time collaborating on Octave. Since the CNN module is presented as a GSoC proposal, I guess I should leave this for the candidates.I'll give Pytave a glance so hopefully I can help others with this project.