Proposal GSOC 2017 - Neural Networks package

From: enricoberto
Subject: Proposal GSOC 2017 - Neural Networks package
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 02:15:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I write here to inform you about my GSoC proposal for the project: "Neural
Networks package: Convolutional Neural Networks". Pleas find my public
proposal at this link [1].
Any feedback will be very appreciated! If you need any kind of information,
I will be glad to answer!

I'm now familiarising with Octave and in particular with Pytave, next days I
will surely ask few questions, hoping not to bother you :)

Cheers,
Enrico Bertino

[1] http://wiki.octave.org/User:Enricobertino