Re: Integrating Pytave and Nnet

From: enricobertino
Subject: Re: Integrating Pytave and Nnet
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 02:15:11 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Miller-4 wrote
> I looked a little bit into tensorflow and discovered that they do have
> some tricky things with modules importing the contents of other modules,
> plus there is a nested swig library involved.

In the last release of Tensorflow (1.0.1), the import of the swig-generated
library "_pywrap_tensorflow" was not stable. There was a fix one month ago
in [1], and now using the dev version (1.1.0-rc1), I have no import problems
anymore. I will try in a different machine too.

Meanwhile, I am doing some tests in order to understand the pyatve
interface. I have some doubts about the pyobject but I will ask you when
I'll have a better idea on how it works.

Cheers,
Enrico

[1]
https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/commit/718812c9e4df55b8b3275aa4db7bb6833ed03111