Re: gcc7 warnings

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: gcc7 warnings
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:15:02 -0500

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 10:57 AM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

OK.  Should we continue testing on the previous version?  If so, I could maybe set up a VM to do it.

​Fedora 26 is scheduled to be released at the end of June. Fedora 25 will get off support 14 month
from that point. Officially it still has octave 4.0.3 as an "official"  version.
gcc6 toolchain is checked by debian's buildbots. I really see little value in having  buildbot for both
Fedora 25 and 26 at the same time.

jwe

​Dmitri.