Re: Building pytave on windows

From: Abhinav Tripathi
Subject: Re: Building pytave on windows
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 14:42:07 +0530

On May 12, 2017 1:40 PM, "Colin Macdonald" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 11/05/17 11:00 PM, Abhinav Tripathi wrote:
>>
>> Well,  no. Because I couldn't find the branch to try. The pytave branch on octsympy is wayy old. I was going to open an issue on github repo.
>> I just tried with the old branch and it errored out... I will try to see the cause of the error.
>

> Open an issue if the *master* branch of octsympy isn't working with current pytave.
>
> Colin

Oh sorry. I had lost track that pytave ipc is now called 'native'.
I ran the tests using native ipc on cli and everything passed except:
-- 1 Test in python_cmd due to change in text of error returned for multidim char arrays
-- 8 Tests in sympref which fail without pytave too. Probably something related to Windows.
.
Sorry for opening an issue on github for this, I will change the issue to reflect the failing tests in sympref as there already is an issue for the error message change.
.
Regards,
Abhinav