RPM based distribution support from Octave Forge

From: Enrico Brambilla
Subject: RPM based distribution support from Octave Forge
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 11:52:12 +0200

Dear Octave Maintainers,

  I've been using Octave in Fedora for several technical computation needs, but recently I had to adhere to my company's PC policies, and I'm using Enterprise Linux (Oracle flavour). Unfortunately EPEL does not provide any release of Octave Communications package, and I read that there may be plans for supporting RPM based distributions here: http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_GNU/Linux .

Have you got any YUM repository I may use?

Thanks for all your great work,

Enrico.

--

Oracle View Enrico Brambilla's LinkedIn profile Enrico Brambilla's VCard Enrico Brambilla's blog RSS feed
Enrico Brambilla | Senior Solution Architect DB&Platform | +39.349.334.6170