Re: GSoC 2017 - Interval Package

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: GSoC 2017 - Interval Package
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 00:07:51 -0700 (PDT)

Joel,

Are you already set up? From your timeline [1] it was not clear to me, if
your exam was in the middle of this week and which week you are off.
Unfortunately, Oliver is not very responsive at the moment. Therefore to
really get started, I suggest you fork the interval repository on
SourceForge [1] or host your public working repository somewhere else at
Bitbucket [3], which supports Mercurial, or alike and post this link on your
blog after your setup.

Best,
Kai

[1]: https://gsocinterval.blogspot.com/2017/05/timeline.html