Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Homepage URL of Forge packages seems to have chan

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Homepage URL of Forge packages seems to have changed
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:19:57 +0200

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 02:38:44PM +0200, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> However it looks like some URLs without a trailing slash are still not
> working, e.g.:
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/econometrics

This one works for me. I've still tested a bit yesterday to find a
cleaner fix, causing a time period of a few seconds length when these
URLs didn't work. Maybe you've hit just this period... Or maybe you
should try to reload the page? Browsers shouldn't cache faults, but
maybe some browsers do...

Olaf