Re: Some questions on the interval package

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: Some questions on the interval package
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 23:42:30 +0200

On 15.06.2017 14:24, siko1056 wrote:
> Oliver, I am afraid, that we are "over-mentoring" Joel, especially if we
> have different points of view about certain aspects. But I felt to answer
> Joel after one day. To resolve this in the future, I suggest to continue as
> backup mentor and provide technical help (about how to revolve errors or how
> to archive this or that) and leave design decisions to you Oliver as package
> maintainer.

Oh, what a coincidence.  Kai, I didn't see your answer before pressing
my send button.  So we got two independent answers for Joel.

I rather see my comments as suggestions to Joel and hope that he
resolves any contradictions while coding along. ;-)  Please continue to
give advice as you see fit, since I am not available 24/7 and sometimes
require more time to answer.

Also, you bring in the user perspective for the package, which I don't have.

Oliver