(mxe-octave) forge package build issues with compiler and dev octave

From: JohnD
Subject: (mxe-octave) forge package build issues with compiler and dev octave
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 15:52:20 -0400

Checking before I create a bug.

In Windows, does anyone else have any issues building forge packages with
recent dev repo versions of octave?

Octave builds fine, however when trying to install packages (after
installing it in Windows), I get a constant compile error of:

g++: error: unrecognized command line option '-R', from mkoctave.

Looking at the output there is a -R<lib_path_to_octave_build_lib>, similar
to other -L options, that I don't recall seeing before.

mkoctfile -p OCTAVE_LINK_DEPS, outputs the same -R option as seen in the
mkoctave g++ command.

I'm not sure when it started being an issue - I am currently at
23742:1f0daaf81955: don't use singleton for ch_manager, rename to
url_handle_manager