RE: (mxe-octave) forge package build issues with compiler and dev octave

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: (mxe-octave) forge package build issues with compiler and dev octave
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 21:13:25 -0400

LTLIBICONV='-L/home/johnd/mxe-octave/build-dev/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/lib
-liconv -R/home/johnd/mxe-octave/build-dev/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/lib'

GNULIB_LINK_DEPS='  -lws2_32 -lws2_32  -ladvapi32  -lws2_32 -lws2_32
-L/home/johnd/mxe-octave/build-dev/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/lib -liconv
-R/home/johnd/mxe-octave/build-dev/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/lib

Various other octave variables then also contain it, including
LIBOCTAVE_LINK_DEPS, LIBOCTGUI_LINK_DEP, LIBOCTINTERP_LINK_DEP