Support for N-dimensional arrays almost done

From: Joel Dahne
Subject: Support for N-dimensional arrays almost done
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:37:48 +0000

Hi!

I have almost finished the support for N-dimensional arrays in the
interval package. On my blog post last week [1] I wrote about the
current status. Since then I have also updated the coding style for all
m-files that were left.

So the things that are left are package documentation, which can be
added later if needed, and testing. Also some minor things like updating
the NEWS-file and most likely some other things as well that I'm
forgetting, or don't know, about.

Best regards,
Joel Dahne

[1] https://gsocinterval.blogspot.se/2017/07/ahead-of-timeline.html